Saturday, August 8, 2009

Midwest Shower Weekend.

Two weeks ago, I flew to Indiana for a weekend of showers. The weekend was very, very busy, but it was absolutely wonderful to see so many loved ones! First, there was a shower in St. Louis, which my Aunt Karen hosted. I saw so many relatives- some I don't think I've seen since my bridal shower 5 years ago!

Please take note of the cupcakes. Not gonna lie, these were the best cupcakes I've had in my life. Better than Sweet Tooth Fairy, better than anything. Way to go Aunt Sally- these were divine. I may have had 3 over the course of the weekend.

Please take note of my gorgeous and skinny relatives. I currently resent them for their size 4-ness.

The next day, we drove back to Columbus for another shower. Again, it was wonderful and fun. Thank you Sarah for planning a great night! I was so excited to see two of my oldest friends, Carol and Lindsey. I love these girls dearly and am so happy that we became friends 14 years ago!

1 comment:

Terri and Jack said...

Wow- you do have beautiful cousins! In fact, I think that Grandma has the most beautiful granddaughers of all... (you, included)
Also- what a great Picture of you, Carol and Lindsay! You probably spent more time with these 2 girls than anyone else! What GREAT friends!