Seven Interesting Things About Me
1. I only like cheese when it is hot- or “cooked” as I say. Pizza cheese, Mac & cheese, cheese tortellini… love it! The only uncooked cheese I can tolerate is cheesecake.
2. I only shave my legs in halves. One day I will shave from the knee down, the next day I will shave from the knee up. Shaving both legs as a whole seems like a very daunting, time consuming task. Only on rare occasions do I shave both of my legs from top to bottom.
3. I loved high school and would do it all over again. I had a great time with my friends, and although it was a time of insecurity and drama, it was wonderful.
4. I only bite my nails when they are unpolished. When they have nail polish on them, I do not bite them at all. Strange that I can turn a habit on and off… does that mean it’s not a habit?
5. I love love love to bake. Cakes, brownies, cookies, whatever. I could bake something every few days and be as happy as a clam. However, I do not enjoy cooking. Poor Ben only gets 1-2 homemade dinners a week, because I do not enjoy cooking meals.
6. I am such a creature of habit. I love consistency in my life, especially with food. I could eat the same breakfast, lunch, and dinner for weeks, even months and still be happy. I have eaten the same breakfast of Special K vanilla almond for 3 years now and I love it.
7. My driving record is not the best. I’ve been pulled over 8 times, received 4 speeding tickets, and have gone to traffic school 3 times. However, I have never been in an accident.
Ok, now I tag Lindsay A., Kendall W., and Lindsey N.