Saturday, January 19, 2008

Q & (illustrated) A

1) Answer the Questions below.
2) Take each answer and enter it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results and post
4) You cant copy the persons answers who posted before you!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
24! Very mid- twenties. Scary.



2. A place you'd like to travel:

Greece! It seems absolutely beautiful!





3. Your favorite place:

Nordstrom... sad, but true. It is a place of relaxation and zen for me.






4. Your favorite object:
My engagement ring. This is not a picture of mine, mind you. Remember the rule for the pictures?






5. Your favorite food:
I am one classy broad.





6. Your favorite animal:

Kittens! This is the honest truth. Three years ago it would have definitely been a dog, but Oscar and Moo have stolen my heart! Also, take heed to the caption on the photo. It says, "Every time you masturbate... God kills a kitten."





7. Your favorite color:

Girlie girl to the core.








8. Town in which you were born:
Pittsburgh, PA







9. Town in which you live:

Orem, UT. Meh. Get me outta here!









10. The name of a past pet:
Sandy. Sandy was a kitten though, not a plastic horse. Poor little kitten had leukemia and only lived a few months.







11. What are you listening to:
Carrie Underwood. She's my girl crush.











12. Your nickname:
Remember, my real name is Christine, but many call me Chrissi.





13. Your middle name:





14. Your last name:

Ugh, I hate Japanamae. Makes me want to punch people. Another thing I hate? Hot Topic. And another? Boys who wear girl pants. Makes me want to hurt them. Geez, this Japanamae really hit a nerve...







15. A bad habit of yours:
Procrastinating!











16. Your first job:
Wish I would've used this on the 6 year old brat who told me she hated me and wanted me to die.






17. Your grandmother's name:










18. Your hobby:

Shopping of course!









Must say, this was the longest and most tedious blog-related activity I've ever done. Enjoy reading this kids, cause it took me an eternity to do.

2 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

i love it! you are so entertaining. i think it's awesome that you're MY sister so i'm cool by association. right? right?!?

Just Jaime! said...

That was a fun survey! I love your blog!