Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oh dear...


So last night Ben and I went bowling for our date night. We go bowling fairly often- I'd say once or twice a month. Anyway, yesterday's bowling was super fun- we played 2 games. The first game I spanked Ben 120-93. Unfortunately, I choked the second game- I maintain that my thumb gave out... I lost 90-149. When we were leaving the bowling alley, Ben saw some league people coming in with their own bowling balls, shoes, etc. He must've thought that it was really cool, because when I came home today he had bought himself a bowling ball and bag. And he's working on ordering me my own pink ball and bag as well. And he wants to be on a bowling team. Ummm hello, where did this come from? I think it's hilarious- he's suddenly all about bowling and has been quoting from the movie Kingpin all day. My Benjamin is so funny- he definitely makes life more interesting. Stay tuned for more updates on my life as a person with their own bowling ball.

1 comment:

Terri and Jack said...

Chrissi-
That is HILARIOUS!! It's so random, and yet so... Ben. You two are so funny! I love it!!
Mom