Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mish-mash, sneeze, and cough.

This morning Dylan and I woke up with the same thing... runny, stuffy noses and sore, coughy throats. No fun. Hopefully our little sicknesses will clear up soon, because I had big, Ikea-filled weekend plans.

Yes, project home improvement continues. Yesterday I got my upstairs hallway painted (thank you, thank you Meg!) and hung up a mirror. Slowly but surely, people.

The past few days have been great, because one of our family's favorite people is staying at our house... Brent! He's a dear friend that Ben and I both love very much.

Dylan is continued his mission of crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. This morning I came into his room to find him standing in his crib, hanging on to the railing, happy as a clam. My baby is slipping away and turning into a little boy more quickly than I would like. Not that I want him to be developmentally delayed or anything, but I'm not in love with the fact that he's racing through the mobility developmental milestones. Stay a baby please!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're thanking me, but I probably gave you that runny nose and scratchy throat! Because I'm feeling it too! SORRY!!!!!!!