Friday, February 1, 2008

I've got my radar on




Eva Mendes in Rehab
Posted Feb 1st 2008 12:00PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Eva Mendes is in Utah battling a substance abuse problem.We're told the "Ghost Rider" star is at the famous Cirque Lodge, near Sundance. The Lodge, which treated Lindsay Lohan and other stars, is one of the most respected treatment facilities in the country.Eva has been at Cirque for several weeks.Her rep tells TMZ "Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details."


Geez, another one bites the dust. I mean, if a person has a problem it's good that they're doing something about it, but come on celebrities- lay off the sauce/rock/whatever they're doing and stick to what you're good at!
On another note- my celebrity radar is on, despite my feeling a little nerdy admitting it.

3 comments:

The Clems said...

I totally follow up on the celebs! I get on usmagazine.com all the time. I love all the gossip! Poor Eva...

The Clems said...

Kirsten Dunst bit the dust too! She is at Cirque lodge! Looks like Utah is the new Hollywood!

mckay said...

Just wanted you to know that I am the one who got your radar ticking. I recall informing you of this little celeb news. Don't forget your shout outs to the people who take time to contact you when they know you would DIE to hear it. Remember the HILLS? PS I actually love living vicariously through your celeb watching craze.