Sunday, April 5, 2009

A little jealous.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to my friend Melissa on the phone. I am quite proud to say that I introduced her to Nie Nie's blog a month or two ago and, like me, she is hooked.

Anyway, we were talking about one of Nie's more recent posts which described her hiking up the Y. Apparently, one of Melissa's friends just so happened to be hiking up the Y at the same time- she saw Nie and her family! The friend didn't know who the group was at the time, but Melissa made the connection told her all about Stephanie Nielson and her story.

I'm kind of jealous of the friend who saw Nie and her family. As a regular reader of Nie' blog, I feel like I know her family and I'd really love to have the opportunity to tell her that her blog really means a lot to me and that I pray for her recovery, but in a non-stalker weirdo kind of way.

Cause the last thing that she needs right now is a stalker weirdo. If I do ever see her around town, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: