Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Britney.

Last week some of my best girlfriends and I went to the Britney Spears concert. It was fabulous! She did (I won't say "sang," because she didn't really bother with singing) all of her best songs and proved that even though she's a little on the crazy side, she can work it.
Here we are- Jacklyn, Stacey, me, Erna

The Pussycat Dolls opened- they weren't bad at all.

Before Britney took the stage there were all sorts of Circus folk performing like this acrobat.

The grand entrance!

Before getting sawed in half.

Doing some songs in her Princess Jasmine outfit. Tre chic.

Back for her encore performing "Womanizer." Love that song!


The concert was amazing, I'll give you that. But I can't not mention the other major performer at the Britney concert... the crazy drunk girl in front of us. She had two modes: the first was her rest mode, as pictured above. When she wasn't resting, she was dancing like there was no tomorrow. Check out the video below. This girl was so out of control that all of the surrounding people couldn't stop laughing at her and I know that I wasn't the only one who got her on video. This video was before she dropped her open umbrella over the upper bowl ledge. Oops.


3 comments:

stacey said...

Oh I loved that video! It made me laugh so hard. Ah good times!

Sarah said...

i heard about the lip syncing. funny. I like how you put it "didn't even bother". LOL

Erin said...

I have a video like that of a drunk gay guy dancing out of control right in front of us at the concert...I will get to posting that this week!