Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My newest fear.

Cankles.


I hear that lots of prego girls go from having normal calves and ankles to suddenly having cankles once they hit the 3rd trimester. Eek.

I truly hope that I will be spared from this affliction, cause I know that Ben and my dad will both make fun of me. You may be thinking, "Your dad? Really?" Yes. I've witnessed him making fun of his younger sisters for their alleged cankles or "goat ankles." I don't think that I will be immune from ridicule.
ps- I promise that not all posts will be related to being knocked up. Just this one... any maybe a few more.

4 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

haha you are funny! So are you going to find out what you are having next week or wait till 20 weeks???

Morgan said...

I am sure you will be fine. I have seen some poor women that seriously get "thankles" (thigh+ankle if you didn't catch that.) For some reason, pregnancy just doesn't agree with them. I highly doubt you will be one of those! :)

Lindsey said...

I just found out that you are pregnant!! (I've been more than a little out of the loop for the past 2 weeks!) YAY!! We are sooo excited for you guys! Your baby will be here before you know it! I hope everything is going well and CONGRATS!!

sarahbclark! said...

yep, they happened to me! but only with wyatt. they made me feel so unattractive though! luckily it was just fluid and they shrank back down right after i had him. i had never realized how important shapely ankles are to me.