Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh my yum.


So I last posted about my 25th birthday. It was fabulous- Ben took the hint and got me the gorg locket, and we went to Communal for dinner. Tonight he's taking baby duty all night (since he doesn't have to wake up early for work tomorrow). I'm 3 for 3 on the birthday wish list.

But that's not what I'm wanting to discuss.

I want to discuss the deliciousness that is Communal.

Holy Cow. This place is a-ma-zing.

Remember me posting about Pizzeria 712? The owners of the pizzeria opened up Communal a few months ago in Provo and wowza, this place is delish. Seriously, best meal ever. Even tastier than Chef's Table and cheaper too. I had the pot roast and mashed potatoes, Ben had grilled flatiron steak with mashed potatoes.

I don't know how to best describe the restaurant, but I can say that it exceeded my expectations in every way. The food? Amazing. The service? Amazing. The decor? Amazing.

Do your tastebuds a favor and hightail it to Communal. You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

better than Chef's Table? you have my tastebuds watering!