Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I really love my...


Amazon Kindle! Ben and I got one for Christmas (thanks mom and dad!) and we are in love. It's amazing that I no longer have to leave my house to get a new book! I have a list of about a million books to read and am so excited to get started. At the top of the list? The Hunger Games, then Her Fearful Symmetry.

If you have any other suggestions for must-reads, please leave a comment!

Not to be forgotten, Dylan also has a new love.

Dylan really loves his....


Seriously, Dylan loves his Sophie. It's adorable, because it's the first toy that he seems really interested in, which means that I'm just eating it up. Love this boy!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

The kindle sounds interesting! Maybe I'll have to look into them more...especially for Jared-he's always going to the library. As for Sophie the Giraffe, that is so great that Dylan love his Sophie! I got Sophie the Giraffe for Josie when she was born. She sometimes holds Sophie, but doesn't seem all that interested. I'm sad because it's not the most inexpensive toy ever, huh? :-)
Josie does love Mr. Firefly...I'll have to post pics sometime. It's cute how babies already have their own little personalities. Anyway, your boy is just too cute. Glad you're having fun with him!

Sarah said...

If you are up for a very inspiring book read Aspire! by Kevin Hall. It's available for your Kindle on amazon.com. Seriously...a great book.

Taylor Kowallis said...

love it! I love my Nook too!!! So fun!!! Glad you got one!! Miss you guys already! Im glad we got to see you!

Ryan said...

I am listening to the MORTAL INSTRUMENTS series. I like YA fiction so that is where it falls. I kind of really like them. Also, Three Cups of Tea is great! And, I heard from the girls at Borders that Vampire Diaries is one to read. Anyway, I am jealous! They look so fun, but since I listen to most my books...It wouldn't really work for me. :) enjoy!
This is Nici, not Ryan