Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting there.

We've been in our house since Saturday and we finally got cable and internet today!

Getting unpacked is definitely a long process... even longer when you have a 6 month old wild animal crawling around everywhere.

I feel like we have most of our things unpacked, other than the dozen or so bins located to my right (some pictured). Non-work time is spent unpacking, organizing, and trying to keep Dylan from putting anything he can into his mouth. Seriously, that boy has a knack for finding the most dirty/dangerous/disgusting item in the room, crawling to it in .5 seconds and then immediately putting it into his mouth. I love that crazy boy!

2 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

i wish i were there to help!

Nici said...

I didn't know that you had already moved...so it is a good thing I didn't stop by today. I have felt really cooped up so I was out driving and passed your old town house and thought to stop by but it was almost time for Wes to eat so I just came home. Anyway, one day I will need to come visit!