Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Birchbox + a little something extra.

Hello, friends! Long time, no post! I've been quite busy with life lately... work + parents visiting + Dylan and Ben = not much extra time for blogging. There are so many things that I want to share on zee blog, but what I'm currently ecstatic about is my March Birchbox. 

My love for Birchbox is no secret, as you know. $10 each month for an awesome assortment of beauty goodies? Yes please! I've been receiving Birchboxes once each month for the past 6 months or so, and let me tell you- this month's box was by far the best box that I've received! I'm in love with each item in my box!

What was so wonderful about this month's box? Take a look!
1. Essie nail polish "As Gold as it Gets"
Full size bottle! The above picture shows a pink polish, but this one is a bright and lovely gold. It's different from regular glitter polish- it looks much more like pretty flecks of gold Gorge.

2. Tarte Lip Tint "Lucky"
This is a lip stain that also boosts moisture levels in lips and has a yummy minty scent. This pink shade is absolutely lovely and I'm also thrilled to receive a full size stick!

3. Karastase Elixir Ultime
This stuff will make my hair smooth and sleek- I can't wait to try it out! I've heard great things about this brand, and I'm confident that it will be an amazing product. 

4. Kate Spade Twirl perfume
A fresh floral scent that will be perfect for spring!

5. Twistband hair tie
My ponytail will be pretty and snag-free

Plus: I received a coupon for $10 off a Modcloth purchase of $75... let's be honest, I doubt that I'll be using it, but it's nice to receive the coupon anyway. 

**Please let me know if you want to sign up for Birchbox, and I'll send you an invite! I get points for referring friends!**

Aaaaand you want someting extra?

How about a pitiful, hideous picture of me? Alright? Alright.

Today I went to the dentist for a #$&*$! root canal, and this is the picture I sent to the hubs before the drilling began. Mouth nice and numb, creating one lopsided smile. 
You're welcome. 

2 comments:

Analise said...

Hi Chrissy! It's Analise; how are you? I read your blog every once in awhile and I love it! I get sucked in so quick! I recently signed up for Birchbox. Dang, too bad I didn't know, I would have loved to give you points! I hope you're well!

Kendall Watkins said...

I would love to sign up.