Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween, yo


Hooray for the Holidays! Most people consider Thanksgiving through New Year's the "Holiday Season," but I beg to differ. I say it is Halloween through New Years. As soon as the leaves start to change, the holidays have officially started. Unless you live in Hawaii and the leaves never change. Then it sucks to be you. Actually, no..... cause you live in Hawaii. Anyway, no arguing, changing leaves = holidays. Love it! So in honor of Halloween, here's a picture of me and Ben's first pumpkin! We carved it yesterday, which means I had to scoop out all the guts and he did the face. As a further tribute to Halloween, I'd like to mention my all-time favorite Halloween movie....
And some quotage....
Ernest: How about a little Miak!
Trantor the Troll: Miak?
Ernest:Yeah, Miak. I bet you thought I couldn't find any at this time of the year, well a little resourceful for ya, a little to light on my feet. Eat Miak and die!

2 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

i ALWAYS think about miak! at the most random times too. such an integral part of our childhood...

and ashton loves that movie! he watches it every few weeks.

The Clems said...

hi chrissi! just wanted to say i love ernest scared stupid too! i would always ask my brother if he wanted miak and cookies! he he.