Sunday, January 25, 2009

Give them a Texas yeehaw.

Friday night consisted of:
1. Getting together with some of my favorite girls
2. Eating lots... talking lots... scaring others around us
3. Celebrating Stacey and ReNae's birthdays... yeehaw!

Warning: My camera was acting up, therefore the pictures are a little blurry and whatnot.


Sorry Erin, your eyes were closed in both of the pictures that I took :)


"Can you hand me that plate? I'm just too lazy to reach for it."
I can obviously be myself around these girls... I love it.

4 comments:

Sariah said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous, it's been way too long since the last vfriend get together. I'm glad you guys can hang out though! :)

Erin said...

Uh yeah....I tend to have that problem

Heather said...

Im slightly jealous! Looks like you girlies had fun! If I stayed in Utah a little longer I could have been there!

sarahbclark! said...

i wish i had been there! i'm so jealous that you're close enough to get together with them.