Thursday, January 29, 2009

How is this situation funny?

Yesterday morning I woke up with some major throat scratchiness. Throughout the day, it progressed into a fever, headache, and a stuffy nose... you could say that I'm sick.

I griped about this to Ben, and after the initial sympathy he started to laugh at me. Hello, this is so not funny! I guess it's funny to him, because he was sick for 2 weeks over Christmas and I never had so much as a sniffle. I thought that I was immune. Apparently I am not. So now my sweet husband is laughing at my misfortune.

I am accepting fresh baked goods and get well gifts. Kidding.

I need to be better within 7 hours, because one of my favorite families in the world is coming to visit for the weekend. I don't want them to see my illness and pick another place to stay.

5 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

get well soon!

Ryan said...

Yeah that bites. Nici and I have been go back and forth with the cold. Hopefully you feel better by Friday night. See you there.

Anonymous said...

good luck i have been sick for almost 2 months now

Sarah said...

oh yuck!! get better!

Lindsey said...

that is such a bummer! Hope you feel better! So when are you guys coming to visit indiana? It seems like its been forever since we've seen you guys!