I just posted this on my facebook, but I figured I should put it on my blog too, because I really don't have much to blog about lately, other than my love for reality tv.
1. I yawn uncontrollably when I work out. It's kind of embarrassing.
2. I do not eat fish of any kind or any type of sea creature. I've actually tried quite a few types of fish and I still hate it. No sushi for me!
3. I have two face scars: one on my upper lip after getting bit by my childhood dog, one on my cheek from cheerleading (a friend and I collided during a stunt- her braces slashed my face. Ewww, I know.)
4. I always had a feeling that I would marry a guy I knew from my hometown.
5. I had my first kiss when I was in 1st grade- his name is Donnie Carrino and he lived down the street.
6. I hate the idea of animals hurting or getting killed. I even feel sad when I see roadkill. Sometimes I think I would be better working for the ASPCA than DCFS.
7. Even though I'm now a cat person, I used to think that cats were kind of stupid and good for nothing.
8. I haaate the smell of vitamins. It really grosses me out.
9. I could eat cereal for two meals a day, every day, and be happy as a clam.
10. I find great joy in making up nick names for Ben, which he hates. Mongoloid, orange head, beanie bear, mean bean,beanis, etc.
11. I'm pretty much an open book when talking about my life, but there are a few things that I'm fiercely private about.
12. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut.
13. I get really grossed out by the idea of breastfeeding. I get really, really grossed out when girls just whip it out and start feeding their kids. Seriously, use a blanket. I don't care if you're my sister or my best friend- just cover them up. People say, "You'll change when you have a baby. It won't feel like a big deal then." No people. I won't change.
14. I love cherry and orange flavored candies, but I don't like the actual fruits.
15. I would never, ever want to be famous.
16. I fell asleep while watching Dumb and Dumber and The Three Amigos.
17. My body requires at least 8 hours of sleep each night, otherwise I'm cranky and irritable the next day.
18. Sometimes I wish that I had majored in secondary education, not marrige, family, and human development. I'd love to be a high school psychology or sociology teacher.
19. I am extremely organized- Ben thinks that it's weird that I get joy from spending my days off work organizing things.
20. I don't really enjoy children, except for a select few.
21. When I have a tough day, my favorite pick-me-up is a new magazine, a DDP, and some candy.
22. I have mild arachnophobia. When I see a spider I get very anxious and I make someone else kill it. I'm afraid to get too close, because it could possibly jump on me, run up into my hair and then lay its eggs.
23. I was not the nicest little kid. I still remember getting spanked for telling a little girl who came over to play that I didn't like her and slamming the door in her face.
24. I love having people at my house and I think that I would have a party every week if Ben would let me.
25. I'm a really happy and optimistic person for the most part. Life is better when you have a good outlook on things.