Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a brat wife.

It's true, I am a brat. Just ask my sister. Or most anyone who has lived with me for that matter. It's ok, I've come to terms with it and I work on controlling my bratty behaviors.
Here's the situation. Ben and I both have jobs where we are able to talk on our cells every so often. Usually, we chit-chat a few times during each work day. It's great.
Today, Ben has been insanely busy at work and I've been insanely un-busy... which means that I've probably called him 5-7 times throughout the day. And texted. He hasn't answered or responded to texts. And I'm irritated. Can he not just take 30 seconds to text a quick "Love you" or something? Grrr...
I know, I know.... he's busy, I should just let him be. I shouldn't be irritated... but you must remember, I am a brat and I do get irritated at things like this.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that makes me a brat too. ahhh

Serena said...

haha I'm with you. Saduq is REALLY good about it, but on the days he's busy, I'm annoyed.