Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy, like a bee.

This past week I've been busy, busy, busy with various things. Work things, young women's things, keep-me-sane things. It's been great, but tiring all the same.

I feel like I've been a little antisocial lately, like I've let my busyness get the best of me. I fully plan on making time for social activities starting tomorrow :)

Today is Monday, which has come to mean something in the Harris home: Pasta Monday! Each Monday we have some form of pasta, whether it is pasta and vegetable carbonera, spaghetti with sausage sauce, or today's meal of fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli. Easy and delish.

Something fun for me and Ben- we got a new (not brand new, just new to us) car! We traded Ben's jeep (affectionately known as "Blue"), and picked up a sweet ride. I'm happy as a clam. I know, I know, it's just a car.

Oh, and in case you forgot what we look like, here are me and the hub. I do love that orange hair of his.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the reminder. It's been awhile since I've seen you. LOL. cute picture!! So what are the car details?!?!