Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Roundup of past week or so.

1. I think that I've recovered from my shock and disbelief over The Bachelor. Jason M and I are no longer friends, which I'm sure he is very upset about. I DVR'd the episode of Ellen that he and Molly were on last week... and lemme say, I don't think that Ellen liked either of them very much. That's just the vibe I got.

2. I surprised by parents in Indiana last weekend. They had no idea that I was coming and I had my sister take me to their house. I don't think that I've ever heard my mom scream so loud or long- she was really surprised that I was there.

3. My flight was delayed for 5 hours on Sunday. It was ridiculous. I didn't get home until 2 am on Monday morning. Seriously, flying is hit or miss... it seems like my flights are delayed the majority of the time. Luckily I had a new book, new mag, and a McDonalds within 30 feet of my gate. I may have visited the McDonalds more than once in that 5 hours.

4. I ordered my Twilight special edition DVD. Very, very excited.

5. My Moo has kidney stones! Poor little lamb spent last Thursday at urgent care and Friday at the Pet Medical Center. I was beyond distressed, since I was in Indiana and couldn't do anything, but Ben was the perfect cat-dad by taking Moo to the vet and spent half of our month's rent on x-rays, exams, and pain meds. Luckily, Moo is feeling much better and is now shaved on the left side of his stomach.

6. I learned that the Newman's Own pasta sauce in Sockarooni is not for me. Three hour stomach ache.

2 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

yeah, sorry about the pasta sauce!
it was so fun to have you around. miss you!

Terri and Jack said...

What a surprise it was to have you at the door. Couldn't have been more surprised! Love you