Friday, September 10, 2010

11 months.

My man is now 11 months, which really is just beyond me. I still picture him as a 6 month old, but alas, he's quickly turning into a toddler. Dylan is absolute riot and has such a funny personality. Here are a few things about Dylan Danger:

- now standing on his own with no problems
- started taking steps (6 is is the most so far) but I wouldn't quite call it walking... he still has a ways to go
-eating more grown up food and is getting less interested in his bottle
-stands up in his crib and shouts "Mama" when he wakes up and is ready for me to get him
-says mama, dada, baba (bottle), and issy (kitty)
-plays peek a boo and so big
-ridiculously mischevious... he's always getting into everything and doing things that he knows he shouldn't do
-getting cuddly and loves for mama to snuggle him

1 comment:

Lori said...

I cannot believe how big he is! Only a few more days and he is 1! WOW! I really hope we can see him sooner than later.