Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday.

As fall is quickly approaching, I am getting way excited for all the fun that fall time brings. Here is a list of the top 10 things I am looking forward to this fall.

1. Pumpkin Spice Steamers from Starbucks
These are so delicious! Most people take these in latte form, but if you are Mo like me then you will probably lean towards the steamed milk. Part of me wishes that Starbucks would have PSS's (that's pumpkin spice steamers-- not protective supervision services for all you DCFS folk) all year round, but then I guess I wouldn't feel such excitement over fall time flavors if they were always around.

2. New seasons for tv!
I have been waiting and waiting for the next season of Glee, 30 Rock and The Office... as much as I enjoy Bachelor Pad, it definitely doesn't make up for missing my favorite shows.

3. Sweaters, sweaters, sweaters!
I love the comfy feeling that sweaters can bring. I'm already scoping out some ideas for my next sweater purchases:

Banana Republic

4. The cool, crisp feeling that fall brings. I love the falling leaves and the smell of the outdoors.

5. Heading to HeeHaw Farm for our annual corn maze visit. I have a feeling that Dylan will love seeing the farm animals!

6. Decorating my house with all my fall decor- pumpkins, leaves, etc

7. Having soup for dinner and truly enjoying it. During the summer I prefer not to eat soup, since it's so hot outside. Is that strange? 

8. Knowing that the holiday season is on its way! Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, anniversary, New Years.... it's a crazy three months.

9. Getting Dylan dressed up for Halloween. I know that he won't remember, but I'm still way excited. Here are a few costume ideas I have for him:
How cute is that?!? A little giraffe! God bless the Gap for their adorable ideas. Curse them for their expensive baby costumes.

10. Ordering my 2011 planner! I'm a freak of nature, I know. I just get so excited for my new myAgenda planner. 
Friends, what are you looking forward to this fall?

1 comment:

Terri and Jack said...

Here's my top 10:
1) Coming out to see the bug for his 1st bd!
2) Glee, Grey's, 30 Rock
3) Elections- hate the campaign but will love the change!
4) Cool, crispy weather
5) Colt's Football!!
6) Trees "at their peak" :)
7) No air conditioning bills!
8) Fall decor everywhere
9) New routines
10) Watching the boys get excited for Halloween!