Friday, November 4, 2011

It's the final countdown.

When you hear/read the words "it's the final countdown" do you immediately think of Gob Bluth from Arrested Development? I do. 

Anyone else so excited for Arrested Development coming back for tv and movie?

Ok, get excited for one scattered post. I just spoke to one of my more ridiculous work clients on the phone and now my brain is all scrambled. Oy. 

I'm a few days late in posting about Halloween, but it was a hit for Dylan! Ben took him around our neighborhood, and Dylan did great. Before going out we practiced trick or treating at our door, and he got the hang of things very quickly. Unfortunately, he was not in the picture taking mood, but Ben managed to snap this one while out trick or treating. 
Cute little shark. 

As 2011 is coming to a close, that means that it's time for me to order my 2012 planner. Truth be told, I get more excited about a new planner than the average girl. I look forward to it for months and imagine how cute it will look on my desk. Yup, I'm a weirdo. Here's a peek the 2012 collection:
I ordered the giraffe print.

What I'm really excited about is that it's now countdown time:
-20 days until Thanksgiving
-32 days until Indiana
-34 days until my birthday
-51 days until Christmas
-54 days until our 7th anniversary

I think that today Dylan and I will make a fabulous paper chain to accompany our countdown. Yes, we definitely will. 

Another craft that I'm looking forward to? This one:
Ribbons + bright ornaments = holiday awesomeness. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

personally, i am REALLY glad you went with the giraffe print. i was thinking the plain colors were getting a little boring for me to look at all the time :) ps. i LOVE getting my new planner too. although its not fancy like yours, its CLEAN. nothing is written in it yet and it gives me a new pleasure on how i am going to organize my new year. no wonder why we like each other...

Taylor Kowallis said...

and 34 days till you see me!!!!!!!!!!!

sarahbclark! said...

i'll have to watch another round of arrested development in preparation for the new stuff!
and yay for new planners! you have so many more things to keep track of than i do, so i'm sure your planner is indispensable.
i'm so excited for your visit!