Sunday, November 27, 2011

A weekend of thanks.

Psssssshhh.
Did Thanksgiving already happen?
Is the weekend over?
Has the countdown to Christmas already begun?

Yes.
Not sure how I feel about the year quickly coming to a close, but I am ok talking about Thanksgiving. 

Ben, Dylan, and I spent the weekend up in Laramie,Wyoming at my mother-in-law's home. The weekend was busy, loud, and fabulous, as 17 of us (11 adults + 6 kiddos) were all together for the first time since last Thanksgiving. 

This weekend was one where I was reminded of what a wonderful, beautiful life I have. Healthy bodies. Strong minds. Wonderful family and friends. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. A warm, lovely home. Stable jobs. Our life is one that is very, very blessed.

Here are a few snaps of the weekend. I'm still getting used to my new camera and am trying to figure out why so many of my pictures are so blurry. Any photo geniuses know why my camera is so quick to blur? Anyway, here are a few of the non-blurry pictures. 




I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

something about the shutter speed...see if you can make it faster. that should help with the blurriness.

Jo-Dan said...

It also helps to hold the button down part of the way allowing the camera to focus...I have the same problem because we don't have time to wait when something cute is happening!