Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Birchbox.

Hooray, hooray- it's my favorite time of the month again- Birchbox time!

Last month's Birchbox was absolutely spectacular, so I kind of expected this month's box to be a little more normal. I realize that it's rare to love everything in my box, so a box of some great things and some ok things was anticipated. And that's pretty much what I got. Great and so-so. Here's a look!

Atelier Orange Sanguine Perfume- Smells nice and orangey, but it's not really my favorite. I can see myself wearing this scent every once in awhile during spring or summer. 
Yes To Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes- LOVE THESE! Smell is wonderful, and they do a great job. I love cleansing towelettes, as sometimes washing my face is more work than I'm willing to put forth, but these are a perfect remedy. I think I'll end up buying a full-size pack. 
Marula- The Leakey Collections Omega Rich Pure Marula Oil- Whoops, haven't tried this one yet. It's supposed to be an anti-aging face oil... we'll see how well it works. 
Weleda Pomegranate Firming Night Cream- Not too shabby. Thick without feeling greasy, nice smell. 
Zoya TRUE Spring Collection Nail Polish- Oy. The color is called "Farah," but it should really be called "Corpse." It's one of those nude polishes that does not work for my skin tone. 
Let's all say VOM- both for the color as well as the state of my cuticles. 

What I must say about Zoya polish is this- it stays on! Even though I've hated this color since minute 1, I still find it on my fingers 5 days later, free of any and all chippage. This stuff doesn't budge. 

Terrible polish colors or not, I love Birchbox and cannot wait for next month's box to arrive!
And again, if any of you want to sign up for Birchbox, email me at chrissi.harris@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. 


No comments: