Wednesday, August 15, 2012

July Birchbox

So it looks like I'm a big slackerface with my blogging, especially all things Birchbox. I've loved my two most recent Birchboxes- here's a look at what I received in July:

July's Birchbox teamed up with Glamour magazine and targeted all five senses. This is probably my 3rd favorite box- after my March and May boxes. 
amika Obliphica Hair Treatment- I really enjoyed this one- it reminded me a little bit of Moroccan Oil and made my hair super shiny.
amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask- This was a super rich conditioner that made my hair feel amazing. Loved it.
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner- This eyeliner was like a fine tipped marker and went on very easily. The only drawback? The eyeliner I received was turquoise blue, which is appropriate for.... not many places. Very fun, but just in too costume-y of a color. 
boscia BB Cream- Oh my, this stuff is a dream. I've been using bare minerals for years, so it felt completely foreign to put liquid anything on my face. I was a little paranoid about making sure that everything was blended in, but I really liked the results- light coverage, kept my skin looking nice, had spf 27. The only bummer? Dylan got ahold of it and literally painted the wall, draining half of my sample. 
LARABAR uber in Bananas Foster- Yeah, didn't care for this one. Main ingredients were dates and walnuts, both of which gross me out. I took one bite and threw it out.
Harvery Prince perfume- This was a nice, citusy scent that is perfect for the summer. I really enjoyed it.
Birchbox earbuds- These were a fun surprise! I usually keep my earbuds in my workout bag, and I sometimes have to get them out when I'm watching a tv show on the iPad while laying in bed. Now I just keep my Birchbox earbuds in my bedside table and no longer have to do the back and forth deal. Score. 

I just received my August Birchbox the other day, and I'll do a post on it as soon as I try out all my goodies. Stay tuned!

No comments: