Friday, October 17, 2008

A wedding and a dilemma.

Next weekend Ben and I are jetting off to Denver for his little brother's wedding. I'm so excited to be inheriting a new sister-in-law! Aren't they adorable?


Alas, I do have a slight dilemma. A very important one. I ordered this dress from Shabby Apple just last week specifically to wear to the wedding. The shipping said that it would arrive in 6-10 business days and I ordered the dress 7 business days before we leave for the wedding. I'm hoping that since the warehouse is in SLC that it will arrive before we leave.
Everyone cross your fingers for quick shipping. Seriously, it's only traveling like 35 miles. AND I still had to pay the $8.95 shipping fee. If worst comes to worst, I do have a back-up outfit, however it is not quite as cute. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

adorable dress, chrissi. i think i want one of those too! but i guess i won't be buying any new clothes for awhile since all $$ will be going towards the house. bummer.
whatever you do you will be stunning as usual!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

not to burst your bubble, but it's probably a good thing you have a back-up, even if the shabby apple dress does come. my friend ordered the exact same dress and HATED it. despite their mission, she still had to wear a cami and said the dress was cheap for the $ she spent. she sent it back. hopefully you'll have better luck, but hold on to that back-up...