Saturday, September 12, 2009

There, I said it.

I'm done with being pregnant. I always said that I wasn't going to be a complaining pregnant girl, but I need to vent!

I'm just physically tired- walking around Target this afternoon really did me in. My feet are enormous and I'm not going to comment on the size of my ankles. Also- new development- my left hand is partially numb. Mostly at my fingertips, but the numbness extends to my palm as well.

I guess that I'm in the nesting stage- maybe just starting-I just feel like there are a million things that need to get done, but I really don't have the energy to do them! I need to finish the baby's room and I need to get his closet organized. Ben has been an absolute gem lately and has barely grumbled at my never-ending list of requests/chores.

I'm just happy that the latest that I'm going to be pregnant is October 7, since my doctor won't induce first time moms until they're 10 days over. Bad, since that is a million years away. Good, because at least there is an end in sight.

End of rant/vent/complain session.

2 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

You are totally allowed to vent...especially in the last few weeks. Crazy how close it is. I just had my friend go 12 days early...that would make you go SO soon. Pretend I didn't say that though so you won't get your hopes up. Good luck with all the last minute projects! I'm so excited...

Terri and Jack said...

You are not allowed to go into labor until Sept 26th. Keep telling the baby that!