Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Something old and something new.

This is how I feel about taking pictures of myself with the webcam. 
I realized how very few pictures of myself I have... I'm always the one behind the camera and if I ask Benjamin to take a picture of me he has no patience and always ends up snapping when my eyes are half closed or when the angle is reaaaaally unfortunate. So, self portraits it is. 

And that had nothing to do with what I really wanted to post about: Exercise tv (something old) and Skinny Cow's latest deliciousness (something new.)

Alright, I may be ridiculously late jumping on this bandwagon, but I have just discovered Exercise TV on Comcast On Demand. The word to describe this would be amazing. It has been proven that I am unable to wake up at 6 am for the gym which means that I have been in desperate need of an in-home workout. Yes, I have the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, but I need some variety in my basement exercising. I can only take so much of Jillian before I want to punch the tv. Yesterday I was randomly clicking around my On Demand options and I found Exercise tv. So many options! In. love. I did a 10 minute thigh and butt workout  after my run this morning and phew! it was hard!


On my latest grocery run I found the Holy Grail of Skinny Cow snacks. Yes, more yammering about Skinny Cows. I love them, ok? Anyway, I came across these:
'
Sorry for the janky picture- google images has not caught on to these babies yet. I tried the Dreamy Clusters yesterday and they were ahhhhhhmazing. They're in these little, tiny individual packages right now, but hopefully they'll come out with 6 pack boxes sometime soon. Run to your grocery store and get some of these. 

PS- This is hilarious to me: I googled Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters, hit images and I am not lying my picture shows up! Just my little profile picture, but it's like picture number 28 (as of this morning).... I guess that means that I'm a little obsessed. 

Aaaaaand there we go. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

THANK YOU for sharing this. I'm always looking for little treats that are low fat/cal. What section of the grocery store did you find them?

PALMERS said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog since our last card class. You are so cute. I also am a fan of comcast exercise TV. I recorded several of my favorite workouts ('cause they don't stay on there forever) and I secretly exercise in my basement or my room.:)

sarahbclark! said...

i actually think you look beautiful in your webcam pic. :)