Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good things happening.

Hello friends! I feel like I haven't posted in awhile (5 days- a long time for me) so I thought that a little update on my life and thoughts was necessary.

I would feel unpatriotic and ungrateful if I didn't voice some of my thoughts about Osama Bin Laden finally getting tracked down and killed and is most likely roasting it up with Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer. I'm very thankful for all of the men and women serving our country and working so hard to make the world a better and safer place. While I never felt that I was unpatriotic, I surprised myself the other day when I was driving by Del Taco. Yes, Del Taco. The swanky restaurant had a new message on its marquee saying "Never forget 9-11, God bless America." The emotions welled up inside me and I burst into tears. I am proud to be an American, and it's things like the darn Del Taco signs that remind me of it and make me cry.




Last weekend I saw Water For Elephants with some of my best girls. Oh my goodness, it is your duty as a human being to go see this movie. I loooooved it. It was visually stunning with amazing sets. Robert Pattinson proved that yes, he can act. Christoph Waltz played an excellent crazy man. Yep, the movie gets an A+ in my book.


I think that I'm starting to sound like my life revolves around movies, but I assure you that is doesn't. Except for this last one- Something Borrowed. The book is one of my absolute favorites and I've been excited about the movie for months. It finally comes out on Friday, which means that I must see it this weekend. Must. Anyone want to accompany me?

3 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

ah!!! Im dying to see Something Borrowed too!! I wish we lived closer, we would definitely go see it together!!!!

Terri and Jack said...

I saw Water for Elephants with Dad on MONDAY NIGHT (yes, that is how much we wanted to see the movie) and we both really enjoyed it. I thought is was really well done, and I liked the happy ending. Also, I want to see something borrowed... with I could join you.

Anonymous said...

ME!!! i so want to go to that movie. but really want the girl to end up with john krasinski. can you wait to go? perhaps roz could join us?