Friday, September 21, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

1.) What I was doing 10 years ago: September 1997
I was in 7th grade at Northside Middle School. Awkward as the next 12 year old, I'm sure. Super angry that all my friends were in none of my classes. Cheerleading for the football team.

2.) Five Years Ago: September 2002
Senior in high school at Columbus North, having the time of my life. I loved my senior year! I was a football cheerleader, I was applying to BYU, and I was driving my cute red convertible.

3.) 1 Year Ago: September 2006
Benjamin and I were both going to school and working. I was working on campus at BYU and at New Haven. I was so excited to be finishing school.

4.) Yesterday:
Worked, worked, worked, and then went to Jamie Relei's bridal shower with Taylor.

5.) 5 Snacks I enjoy:
Diet Dr. Pepper, Smoothie Skittles, wheat thins, almonds, Creamies

6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 Million:
Oh dear... I'd probably buy a house or 2, buy a few cars (namely a Lexus RX 400h), set my family up for life, go back to school, and become a teacher. Or open a Color Me Mine. And definitely set up semi-annual trips to NYC for shopping. And open up an animal shelter for abused/neglected pets. Yes, I've thought about this dream a lot.

7.) 5 Locations I would run away to:
New York, London, Greece, Italy, or Indiana (I miss my fam)

8.) 5 Bad Habits I have:
Biting my nails, not returning phone calls, forgetting to put leftovers in the fridge, leaving all the lights on, eating unhealthy food

9.) 5 Things I like doing:
Cleaning, watching movies, working out, making cards, shopping for anything

10.) 5 TV Shows I like:
The Office, What Not to Wear, Live with Regis and Kelly, The Biggest Loser, The Hills

11.) 5 Things I hate doing:
Waking up early, flossing (nasty, I know), going to the post office, driving long distances, taking the litter box out

12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:
Living in a big new place, decorating my office, looking forward to The Office season 4, knowing that my mom, sister, and nephews are coming next month, sleeping in tomorrow

If you are reading this, I tag you! It doesn't take long, so take a few minutes and do one and let me know you filled it out.

4 comments:

Terri and Jack said...

Chrissi- I had no idea that you EVER wanted to be a teacher!! When and where did that come from?

Sarah said...

That was THE BEST blog I've ever read. You are hilarious my friend. If only I had a sense of humor like you. Some of my favs that you wrote: the middle school bit and forgetting to put leftovers away in your worst habits. (Maybe it cracked me up b/c I do the same thing, but I think it's funny that you wrote that.)

Joey and Ale said...

Chrissi!

I just wanted to tell you that I was on the internet and randomly came upon your blog. HOW CRAZY! It must be fate. Anyhow...I am so glad that you are finally getting the experience of a lifetime and going to a Hanson concert. And...as much as you love Ben, your fuzzy feelings for Taylor will be sure to resurface. I hope things are going well. I love and miss you dearly. Take care!

Sarah said...

PS: You tagged me so check out my page. I did it!