Thursday, September 13, 2007

There must be something in the water

Everyone is having babies! Not that there's anything wrong with that at all- no way- I'm so happy for all of my mommy friends. It's just strange for me to see my peers as parents. I think that a possible reason for this feeling is because I don't really see myself as a grown up yet... yes, I've been married for over 2 1/2 years and I'm a college grad, and those things both seem grown up, but when I stick myself in the middle of them... nah, I don't really feel like I belong. Maybe when I'm a mom I'll feel like a grown up. Until then, I'll salute my grown up friends who are mommies. ps- sorry that I've swiped this pictures from facebook or myspace :)

Meg & Hank

Thomas, Melissa & Macey

Taylor, Jordan& Peyton

Sarah & Andie

2 comments:

Jack B said...

Little Goose,

When am I going to see pictures of my grandchildren on your blog? Remember, I expecting four from you and the Beanster.

Daddy

sarahbclark! said...

dad left the cutest comment! made me smile.