Saturday, February 9, 2008

New blog title?

Even though my blog is called "La Bella Vida," I think that it may be more appropriate to call it "The Stuff that I Buy" (not to be confused with Kelly Kapoor's personal blog) or "Random Pictures of my Life." No title changes yet, but get a load of my latest purchase:
I found this beauty at Ikea today and I'm so excited to put it in my office! It would look even better if my office walls were a color other than white (like a pretty mint green or light purple), but alas, painting is not allowed. I take the decoration of my office very seriously- it was unbearable in the beginning, because my office had absolutely no decoration. It's been six months, and my office is slowly coming along. I'll post a picture one of these days, but don't get too excited, because it's really not that neat.

3 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

cute mirror! and i like the link to the "stuff i like to buy" page, or whatever it was called. fun stuff.

Terri and Jack said...

chrissi, chrissi, chrissi....

Lindsay Marie said...

hey, that is like the mirror that I used to have in the dorms. except mine was red and orange.

I like the silver better though.