Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spoon Me: A review


This past Monday Ben and I decided to go to Spoon Me, a new frozen yogurt shop in SLC. Wait, we didn't decide to go- I made Ben take me. Anyway, I guess Spoon Me is a ton like Pinkberry, the popular frozen yogurt shop in California and now New York. I've never been to Pinkberry, but the girls on The Hills make it look cool to eat. Yeah, I'm a dork. Whatever, you know you watch The Hills too. I must say Spoon Me was really good. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting - the yogurt had a very tart taste and only healthyish toppings, but it really tasted great! I loved it! I got the regular yogurt with almonds, strawberries, and bananas. Ben got the green tea yogurt with strawberries, blackberries, and something else. It was delish. And a healthy snack! Unfortunately, it's kind of out of the way.... like 40 miles away from our place. While I can definitely say that I'll go to Spoon Me again, I don't think I'll go unless I'm going to be in Salt Lake anyway.


Grade: B+

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Sounds good!!

p.s. I am making the cupcakes on Saturday! I can't wait and I will let you know how they turn out!

Heather said...

I think I've been to Pinkberry in San Diego. I didnt order anything, but it sure looked good! I love your blog!