Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas visitors.

That's right, the parentals are coming to town TODAY!
I'm quite excited about this... and have been since October when I invited them to come to Utah for Christmas.
I was very surprised that they took me up on my offer... since Sarah has the power (to be discussed in another post) I figured that she would receive Christmas visitation with Jack and Terr.
Hang on to your boots, this is going to be a great week.

*for some reason, I don't have any pictures of just my parents. I'll have to work on that.

1 comment:

sarahbclark! said...

you make it sound like "the power" is a bad thing!
i'm excited that you're excited, but we'll miss having mom & dad around for the next week while we're staying at their house. and i'm sure every morning wyatt will wake up and wander around the house saying "mma?", looking for his grandma.