Saturday, December 20, 2008

The uglier, the better (in this case)

Last week Ben and I had some friends over for a holiday celebration.

The theme: ugly sweaters

Seems like this is a big trend in Utah Valley, as ugly sweaters were difficult to find. As a result, some sweaters were ugly, and others were just... sweaters.


I especially like Ben's outfit (picked out by me, of course). He's wearing a snowflake turtleneck topped by a sweatshirt with a sleeping cat and dog silk screened on it. Both items from the women's section of DI. He's such a great sport.

The character to the left of Ben is our friend Sam. He doesn't always wear glasses like that, I promise.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I LOVE that theme!! I am remembering it for next year.

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Now THAT is funny! What a great idea? How could you NOT have fun at an ugly sweater party?

Nici said...

wow...those gold pants really do show up in a picture! Thanks again for the invite. We had a great time and I am glad I could have provided the ugliest sweater!