Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello, sunshine.

Little Dylan Danger was in such a smiley mood yesterday... actually he's in a smiley mood 90% of the time, but this time I had my camera on me.
 
He's such a ham.
And...ummmm, did anyone else hit up the Gap yesterday? 40% off everything?!? It truly was amazing. Here I was, just looking for a new pair of pants, when I saw the big, orange sign. 40% off! Wow! I definitely went nuts at BabyGap. Here are a few of my new finds:

 
  
  
I am already obsessed with this monster hat... don't know why. I think that it's something about the little horns on top.

 
Dylan is obviously thrilled with his new hat. Presh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the hat!!! Baby Gap has such cute stuff, Dylan is a DOLL!

Terri and Jack said...

I miss him!!! (and you too...) sigh