Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two-fer post.


This is my sister Sarah. She's fabulous. She's a mama of two and sings in a band. She also has really pretty teeth. If that wasn't enough, she's also an aspiring accessory designer.

Sarah makes really cool headbands, see?

She makes the flowers by hand and has an array of lovely colors. See even closer?

Yup, she's cool and crafty like that. If you are wanting some headband coolness of your own, email her at sarahb.clark@yahoo.com She sells the goods (her headbands, not her body. haha) for really good rates. 

The first time I wore my lovely headband I got seven(!) compliments in four hours, one of which was from a man. Get yourself some headbands and enjoy getting compliments.

Oh yeah, the two-fer part of the post. See the picture of me? Notice my hair? I took the results from the poll and got to my hair stylist. I went for darker overall, but had her do a few highlights in the front. See, I do take your advice.

Happy Saturday everyone!

4 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

you make it seems like i'm paying you to advertise! thanks for the post though, i'm so glad you love them.

Taylor Kowallis said...

LOVE the hair!! You look amazing! Keep it up Chrissi!! And Sarah, awesome headbands! I need to get one, ASAP!

Just Jaime said...

I like the too! Does she have an Etsy store?

sarahbclark! said...

i need to get an etsy store up and running! it's intimidating though, since i'm a bit of a perfectionist and want everything to be just right.