Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's Saturday!

What went on with us this week?

1. We had a family photo shoot with the fabulous Laura Bunker. She has taken pictures for us before (Dylan's newborns, family photos 2009, Dylan's 6 month.... yes, I know I'm obsessed) and always does a spectacular job. This session we decided to shoot outside at an apple orchard in Lehi. A few proofs are posted on her site and they look great! She does an amazing job of capturing our family's personality. Here are some favorites from our previous sessions:


2. I ate my weight in candy corn, which resulted in a gain at WW this week. Blah. I'm sure that eating at In N Out, Cafe Rio, and Smashburger didn't help the weight-loss cause at all either.

3. Ben discovered that season 4 of Friday Night Lights was available on Netflix, so we're back on the FNL wagon. Earlier in the week we finished season 6 of Grey's Anatomy. Shooter in the hospital?!? Holy moly, those episodes got me so worked up!

4. I'm trying to get an early start on my Christmas shopping, so I am very proud to say that I have purchased my first Christmas present this year! Here's to an early start!

5. Dylan has started taking longer naps- hallelujah! For the first year his naps were usually right around the 60 minute mark. Now, his morning nap has started being 1.5-2.5 hours long. It's great, yes it is.

6. Today we will be picking our pumpkins and putting them on our front porch. One for me, one for Ben, and one for the baby monster.

2 comments:

Kaley said...

OH.MY.GOSH. When I watched the finale of season 6, I seriously couldn't breate for the whole two hours. I just sat there with my hands on my mouth and a look of terror on my face. And at one point, I was sobbing. Not tears running down the cheeks. I'm talking short breaths, audible crying. It was so intense. Holy cow. Probably the craziest two hours of television I've ever watched. Loved it.

Tiffany Anderson said...

Okay so a couple of things...I love those Pics as well, Greys....I just watched that episode the past week as well. I was so tense that I made myself physically ill. I could not even sleep after that one. I know it is only a TV show but can we say INTENSE!!!! But I love that show. And your little on eis getting so big...I still can not believe how fast time goes.