Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things that bother me: Gym edition.

1. Girls who come to the gym in full going-out hair and makeup.
2. People who wear more than 2 pieces of jewelry to the gym.
3. 19 year olds who congregate on the stairs leading to all the machines. I get that you're trying to be cool and hang out with all your friends, but it bothers anyone trying to go up or down the stairs. 
4. Creeper guys who check out anyone walking into the gym.
5. Girls who come to the gym in loose fitting booty shorts. I do not need to see your cheeks while you are on the elliptical in front of me. 
6. Guys who drag around a gallon of water as they're lifting at every darn machine. 
7. People who wear those odd toe-shoes... how can they be comfortable?

Please note: This is not a complete list.

5 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

women who work out with their hair down! Drives me nuts!
Steriod pumped guys who check themselves out in the mirror every 2 secs!

Just Jaime said...

Yes, yes and yes. I also dislike guys who think I don't know what I'm doing in the gym.

sarahbclark! said...

i also hate when girls come to the gym all made up, especially in the early morning!
though i've heard those shoes can be awesome.

Kaley said...

What if they've just been at work all day and the makeup is actually from the day and not for the gym? And what if they're looking for a hottie? Just kidding. I haven't been to a gym for over 10 years.

Unknown said...

Haha! Chrissi, you are too funny. I totally agree with all of your Gym pet-peeves..especially the one about the toe-shoes. Those give me the creeps.