2. People who wear more than 2 pieces of jewelry to the gym.
3. 19 year olds who congregate on the stairs leading to all the machines. I get that you're trying to be cool and hang out with all your friends, but it bothers anyone trying to go up or down the stairs.
4. Creeper guys who check out anyone walking into the gym.
5. Girls who come to the gym in loose fitting booty shorts. I do not need to see your cheeks while you are on the elliptical in front of me.
6. Guys who drag around a gallon of water as they're lifting at every darn machine.
7. People who wear those odd toe-shoes... how can they be comfortable?
Please note: This is not a complete list.