Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two years.

{Looking at each other for the first time}

Two years ago today my world changed forever- I met my sweet Dylan Danger. It really is amazing how much life changed with the addition of Dylan. Our life is more busy and stressed, but it is also more fulfilling and wonderful than I ever could have pictured. I'm so happy to have Dylan in my life and it is an honor to be his mama. 

Here is a little bit about Dylan on his second birthday:
Weight: 26.6 lbs (34th percentile)
Length: 34 inches (45th percentile)
Head: can't remember (around 40th percentile)

Likes: Pretending to drive my car. Airplanes, trains, trucks. Playing with the garden hose. Going outside. Watching Duck Tales, Elmo's World, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, or Toy Story. Fruit snacks. Jumping on mom and dad's bed. Bathtime. Seeing daddy at work. Being naked.

Dislikes: Eating food that isn't oatmeal, pasta, waffles, yogurt, applesauce, ravioli, chicken nuggets, or junk. This boy is killing me with the pickiness. Getting put in his car seat. 

Things Dylan can do: Count to 14 in english, to 10 in spanish. Repeat most things that people say. Say things like "Where are you?" or "Where you go?" when he's looking for you. Identify most body parts. Jump a lot. Sing and dance. Take off his clothes and diaper at lightning speed. Pretend to say prayers, read books, etc.
Happy 2nd birthday Dylan! I love you!

2 comments:

Terri and Jack said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet Dylan- and also Happy 2nd Birthday to Chrissi and Ben for being parents! Nothing can prepare you! Enjoy the good times and endure the bad times-- it's a roller coaster.
Can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

that was really sweet. it made me cry. i love that picture of you holding him.