Sunday, January 8, 2012

First of the month dinner celebration: January!

I know that I haven't posted about these dinners for a few months, but yes, they are still happening. On January 1 I made an amazing dinner of rib eye, mashed potatoes, honey-glazed carrots, and rolls. I even fancied things up by actually putting down a tablecloth... woo woo! The flowers are from Benjamin for our anniversary a few days prior. After dinner Ben and I made our goals for 2012. We have split our goals into categories: Marriage, parenthood, home, spiritual, financial, physical with two goals per category. We signed our goal contract, in hopes that we'll stick to everything that we discussed. 


 This is my favorite smile. What a handsome husband I have!

 Happy New Year!

And then there's Dylan. Silly boy has been making the funniest faces lately. Of course he didn't eat a bite of the delicious dinner. I think he had something disgusting like Chef Boyardee's ravioli, his absolute favorite. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Where's the recipe?? Looks yum.