Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just another family outing.

One of our family's new year's resolutions is to have a family outing of some sort once each week. You see, Ben and I do a lot of trading off. "You hang out at home with Dylan while I go to the gym" or "You take Dylan to the store with you and I'll go to the other store myself." Lots of things being done, but not much out of house activities done all together. Most of the time, it's much easier that way. Dylan doesn't want to be schlepped all over town. We do realize that our family has been lacking in outings together, which we're working on. 

A few days ago the three of us made a quick jaunt to the new Yogurtland close to our house. I had heard from a coworker that it was even better than Farr's, so we had to try it out. 

{Sidenote: I was actually going to put the real distance (such as .35 miles, etc) between my house and Yogurtland, but I decided not to, as I am constantly in fear that some of my work clients are actually reading this blog on the sly... paranoid much?}

Anyway, we went to Yogurtland for some dessert. All things considered, I don't think I got the best impression of the place- it didn't help that there were 30 really annoying college students just standing around and yacking like a bunch of idiots. Seriously, get out of the way! I'm trying to get to the yogurt and you're just standing there!  

At least the yogurt was cheap and delicious, right?



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh no. Those dang annoying college students. Thomas too would look like Ben at Yogurtland. Super funny.

I've had a vision for your curtains too. Do they make a Chevron print in a sheer fabric? We've got to see is this is so!