Monday, March 24, 2008

Columbus parties are the best

This happened within my mom's visit, but I think it deserves its own post. Friday night our friend Jamie wanted to throw a surprise party for her husband (and my hometown pal) Evan. It was so much fun to celebrate his birthday and see all the Columbus pals.

Evan looking confused after hearing the group's weak "surprise."

Taylor and her cuuuute baby girl. Which one? You decide.

Playing Mafia and voting to kill someone off.

Some of the group.

It was a great party- ice cream cake (1 not 2 cakes- the other one fell on Katie O's car), pizza, Mafia, and the best friends around- I do love me some Columbus.

2 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

that looks like so much fun! the only reason in the world i'd ever move to utah is to be able to attend more columbus parties. yep, that's it. nothing else would ever sway me. :)

Lindsey said...

it was soo fun! It sounds like you had a great weekend with you mom also! lucky girl!