Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy (late) Easter!

Easter was super fun this year. First, my mom was visiting- I think it had been 4 years since we had spent an Easter together. Second, I decided that we would have an Easter egg (and candy) hunt on Easter morning. These are our baskets, as well as the lovely flowers Ben got for me and my mom:


(Ben had the yellow one, my mom and I had pink)


We also had a delicious Easter dinner, as pictured. We had roast with carrots and potatoes, salad, Ottavio's-esque bread, and Target cake for dessert. When we bought the cake, I wanted the cake lady to write "Happy Resurrection Jesus" on it, but my mom said that it was a little irreverent. Thus, the cake was blank, but delicious all the same.

There is not much of a reason for this picture to be included in the Easter post, other than the fact that it was taken on Easter evening while watching "Dan in Real Life." Could my cat be more evil?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Chrissi, first, I just have to say I laughed so hard when I read your "Happy Resurrection Jesus" comment. You are so funny! Second, I hope you loved Dan in Real Life, I thought it was great. And last, I found the link to your blog on Sarah's page...and I have to say that your blog is super cute! Hope you don't mind me taking a quick look, but I'm glad to hear you're doing so well! Take care!

Morgan said...

Chrissi, your post made me laugh in more ways than one!! YOU are one funny lady!

Lindsay Marie said...

That's my Chrissi: always slightly irreverent. : ) How are you doing btw?

Adventures in Healing said...

Awww...I think you should have gone wiht the irreverentness. I love it!