Sunday, April 6, 2008

Amazing magazine deal!


I don't like to admit it, but I loooove US Weekly magazine. Usually I just go to Barnes and Noble and read it there, but if there's a specific issue that really interests me I buy it for about $4 a pop. Then, I finish the issue in about 30 minutes and feel bugged that I actually spent 4 bucks on it.

But wait, it doesn't have to be this way! My good friend Linds sent me the link to an amazing magazine deal- one year of US Weekly for just $5!

Crazy, huh? A year subscription is like $75, and if you're buying at newsstand price it's about $150 for a year.

I ordered mine... are you going to order yours?

Here's the link, in case anyone is interested:
$5 US weekly deal

3 comments:

The Clems said...

I have had a subscription for 4 years! I'm addicted.

sarahbclark! said...

thanks, chrissi!

motivated said...

Thanks! Magazinese are my downfall! I'm so excited!