Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can you say psycho?

*Disclaimer: If you don't watch Desperate Housewives this post will not be very interesting.

This guy plays Edie's husband on Desperate Housewives and his character is creeeepy. Seriously, the character is criminally insane, killed his psychiatrist, and has it out for one of the male Desperate Housewives characters.

The only thing is, no one knows about any of his past and present craziness, except Mrs. McClusky (my personal favorite character), who did some digging about him.

After watching tonight's episode I think that creepy man has it out for Mike Delfino, although I sometimes wish he would ax Susan because she kinda drives me crazy.

9 comments:

Erin said...

I don't watch this but you have me interested!

motivated said...

Did you ever see "Walking Tall" with The Rock? That blonde/white/gray headed guy (which is it?) is the bad guy in that movie, and he does a good job. :)
I'm suspecting his past had something to do with Mike Delfino too, it seemed too obvious that he wanted to keep him alive, moreso than be a hero, but who knows. That series has some crazy plots in it!

Mircea Negrea said...

pssssssssssssssssychooo ! :)

Adventures in Healing said...

My husband totally decided weeks ago that he was out for Mike. Remember Mike served time long long ago? Well creepy dude mentioned his brother served time and was killed by a fellow prisoner or something like that. Billy thinks Mike killed creepy dude's brother (where the band name came from- that episode) and now he's out to avenge him.

Penny said...

I wish someone would take Susan out. She drives me nuts and I hate looking at her bony body, too. Like, when an episode focuses on her, I turn the T.V. off.

I was a devoted Desperate Housewives fan until this season. I haven't watched D.H. this whole season. Not even once. But now, because of this post, I'm intrigued. Perhaps I'll catch up while I'm folding clothes today.

Anonymous said...

i love this guy. he was in a short lived series once that i was really into. i can't remember the name. anyway, he has great creepy glassy eyes. come home. we miss you.

Heather said...

Dude is CRAZY! Just about everyone on the show is annoying!

Jake and Em said...

YES HE IS!!! Desperate is my guilty pleasure! And the last episode was so crazy! It was almost too much for me! I am dying to know about this guy though!

Serena said...

hahaha he is SO creepy!!! I think he has it out for Mike because, if you remember, Dave was talking about how his brother died in prison and Mike was in prison...hmmm. Orson was too but remember how hard he tried to convince Mike to join the band??? And I didn't have to write all this if I would have read Heather's post. haha I love that show!