Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight's newest fan...

That's right, Ben is now a fan. Last night we saw Twilight together, and I was surprised to see him actually paying attention to the movie at not looking bored. Halfway through the movie he leaned over to me and whispered, "I want to me a vampire" with a big smile on his face. While he maintains that the movie was "kinda good" and he's still not interested in reading the books, this is a huge step for Ben and I know he secretly loved it.

I really liked the movie too. I knew it wouldn't be able to live up to my imagination, but all things considered I thought that it was great. I think the trick was to go into it with low expectations, which left me pleasantly surprised. The only thing that creeped me out were Edward's scary eyes when he was sucking the venom out of Bella.

Now that my Twilight anticipation is over, I am now shifting to Harry Potter 6 anticipation.

1 comment:

The Millet's said...

I really liked it too!!!! my only other thing i didnt like was jasper because he was ugly and scary...