Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4: 20 of my favorite things.

1. Hobby Lobby. No explanation necessary.
2. My bed... most comfortable mattress ever- Sealy Posturpedic Pillowtop.
3. Nars blush in Orgasm. Best blush that I've ever tried. It's the perfect shade of pink with a little golden shimmer. It's worth every penny in my eyes.
4. The fresh smell of having your windows open on a spring day- heaven!
5. Kneader's french toast. Haven't had it? Run and get yourself some- it's divine.
6. Receiving cards and magazines in the mail. I currently have three magazine subscriptions- Glamour, Parenting, and Better Homes and Gardens. I really need to subscribe to US Weekly and People so I can stop paying newsstand price for them every week!
7. Organizing! Creating order out of something that was once a cluttered mess gives me the ultimate satisfaction.
8. Yankee Candle in Mandarin Cranberry- the best falltime scent.

9. Having a clean house, free of clutter. When there is clutter I can't think!
10. Diet Dr. Pepper (DDP), naturally.
11. Massages.
12. Taking pictures
13. Decorating my house/other people's houses
14. Going out with my girls! 
15. Movie versions of my favorite books getting made
{oh my. Breaking Dawn is not going to be for little eyes}
16. Receiving a random and unexpected compliment
17. Premier week for tv
18. Pretty purses
19. Flipping through Pottery Barn/Anthropologie/West Elm catalogues
20. My Kindle!

1 comment:

The Clems said...

you put the word orgasm on your blog. tee hee hee. jk. i need new blush so i might just check it out! love the daily blog...