Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home at last.

After 10 days in Indiana, Dylan and I are finally back in Utah! While it was absolutely wonderful to be home with my family, it is also very nice to get back to regular life. D and I were also missing Ben terribly- he came back to Utah on Monday the 27th. 

We had a great time in Indiana and it feels like there were so many fun things that took place over the trip. Here are a few pictures that I took....

Poor Dylan was elected as guinea pig to see how the tutu my sister was making for her niece was turning out. Shall we call this blackmail for a few years down the road?
My parent's lovely Christmas tree. Amazingly enough, Dylan didn't pull it over on himself. After about 5 or 6 days he stopped trying to pull everything off.

Christmas morning. Dylan and Ben are in their Christmas pajamas. I'd show what mine looked like (absolutely  adorable) but the only picture I have of myself on Christmas morning is shudder-worthy. 


On the 27th I was able to get together with some of my best friends from high school, which turned out to be the best night ever. We had an absolute blast and it was so much fun to catch up. I love you girls dearly, although I kind of hate you at the same time for maintaining your high school weights. Skanks.

Sadly, Ben and I were apart on our 6th anniversary... this really wasn't too big of a deal, since we have only been together on about half of our anniversaries. Ben, being the fab husband that he is, sent me these lovely flowers. 
My mom, sister, and I took the boys to the KidsCommons to play. It was so cool and Dylan had a great time (despite not sharing with the little girl in the background....mental note: must teach Dylan to share).
New Year's Eve was ridiculously warm in Indiana, so we were able to go to my old elementary school's playground. Dylan had a great time, despite falling down about a million times. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I love following your life!

I also want to point out that out of your group of friends that have maintained their HS weights... YOU are the only one(that I know of) that has a hunky little Dylan walking around!